Cowan Court opened
- Cowan Court opened by HRH The Duke of Gloucester who cut the ribbon at the entrance to Cowan Court as part of a ceremony attended by 130 guests comprising: Fellows and staff, benefactors and alumni on 26th September 2016. The Royal party, including Sir Hugh Duberly, the Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire and the Duke’s Private Secretary Colonel Alastair Todd
- Oliver Hart, former Fellow, awarded Nobel Prize for economics.
- David Thouless, former Fellow, awarded Nobel Prize for physics.
- Number of Nobel Laureate members of College now 32.
- Amazon funds bursaries for female computer science students.
- Alumnus Peter Bennett (U75) endows Chair in Public Policy, the first holder is Diane Coyle.
- First mention of a project to establish a Creative Hub.
- European Union and LGBT Rainbow flags flown from the College mast